What is sexual wellness/sexological bodywork?
“Sexological Bodyworkers are somatic sex educators, supporting individuals, couples and groups to learn to direct their own erotic development, learn about their bodies, sex and sexuality, or work through sexual issues or concerns”. The new erotic school of LA
It is sex coaching and enhancing your sexual experience. Apart from talking about sex it is also about experiencing and doing. In this way you acquire skills which you can practice at home, either alone or with a partner. The idea is to substitute old patterns for new and more pleasurable ones.
Sexual bodywork focuses on what you want to learn and on what your heart’s desires are regarding sexuality. The assumption is that how we experience sex and sexual energy changes through life, it develops and renews.
Questions you may have:
- how can I enjoy sex more?
- how can I find out what I really like?
- how can I increase my libido?
- how can I learn to separate ejaculation from orgasm?
- how can I become multiple orgasmic?
- what can I do to control ejaculation?
- starting a solo sex practice, mindful masturbation practice.
- explore homosexuality and gay identity.
- how to link sexuality to spirituality?
- learning how to give somebody an erotic massage.
- how to deal with porn and sexual fantasies fi BDSM?
- knowledge about anatomie can enhance pleasure and orgasm.
- learning to talk about sex.
- external and internal anal exploratation, how to deal with pain/trauma?
- learning to receive and give a prostate massage.